21.What a perfect exercise walking is!
There are roughly 360 TSUBO(pressure points)in our body, of which about 50 TSUBO are found in each sole of our feet. It's important to walk every day.We should make good use of our spare time by walking to the office in the
morning and during our break times.
- Take off your high heels and put on a pair of sneakers .
- Put your heel on the ground first, then kick the ground using the toe area as you walk.
You will massage your body and so promote better blood circulation .Your entire body will loosen up, especially in your stiff points.This is the best way to feel refreshed and get a good night's sleep.
22.Smiling is the best medicine in the world!
If you feel blue or depressed in your life without a clear reason, you should try to laugh loudly like you just don't care. Why not watch a comedy video that you haven't seen before?
Laughing tones up your motivation and then raises your immune systems.At first, smiling may be awkward, but with practice, you will soon be able to smile naturally and easily.
23.You are as loose as a goose!
- Put the tip of your tongue on your gum inside the upper front teeth.
- Close your mouth and inhale while slowly counting to four.
- Hold your breath for the count of 7. Imagine the diffusion of oxygen into your whole body.
- Exhale a long thin breath through your mouth. With a puckered mouth exhale a long, slow breath for the count of 8.
- Repeat No. 2 - 4, two or three times.
24.Exhale to remove negative feelings!
- Sit back and straighten up on your chair. Put your palms on your thighs.
- Close your eyes and slowly inhale from your nose. Gently exhale from your mouth.
- Repeat and concentrate on your breathing.
- Imagine your uncomfortable feeling disappearing gradually.
25.Imagine you accept a gift from the sun.
- Sit on your legs or on a bench.
- Stretch both your arms back.
- Lower both your shoulders.
- Turn both your thumbs outside slowly while inhaling deeply.
- Keep your chest out for 10 seconds.
- Cross your fingers and stick your index fingers out.
- Pull both your shoulder bones to your back while exhaling freely.
- Keep your chest out for 10 seconds.
- Repeat, inhaling and exhaling 3 times.
Get up early at the weekend.Have a hot morning shower.Then take a walk and stretch your body while bathing in the morning sunlight.Have a relaxed and leisurely breakfast of green vegetables and fresh juice.This simple routine will allow you to de-stress and invigorate your spirit.
The health benefits of this gift have been revered for centuries.
This is because Green tea contains many different kinds of catechins, which are anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-viral.When the flu is going around or you'd just like to remove irritants from your throat, gargle with green tea.
How do you increase Serotonin?Serotonin is one of the neurotransmitters, along with dopamine and noradrenalin, that helps your body and mind stay balanced. If your brain doesn't receive enough of it, you are likely to be irritated or become depressed about some small matter.
Therefore, you should eat useful food that produces Serotonin. Eat just one BANANA a day! It contains necessary nutrition such as tryptophan, Vitamin B6, and glucose.By having only one banana for breakfast, you'll be able to get your well-being all day long.
29.Vitamin A, C & E are the most powerful vitamin trio!
These vitamins are needed to help strengthen your body's immune system.Pumpkins and carrots have vitamin A, avocadoes and almonds contain vitamin E, and broccolis and brussels sprouts hold vitamin C. These vegetables have not only an abundance of each vitamin, but also a lot of carotenes or sulforaphanes - chemicals that increase fighting cancer enzymes and reduce tumor growth in your body.You should eat them daily and reset your body. They will promote a multiplier effect for a healthy and vigorous body and mind.
30.Vitamin A(Fat-soluble vitamin)
Vitamin A is a vital nutrient that keeps you looking good and your skin and mucosa healthy.You should eat animal products such as beef, pork and chicken liver, which contain a lot of Vitamin A. In addition, try to consume colorful vegetables and fruits that transform carotenoid into Vitamin A in your body.
Especially, beta-carotene has great absorbing ability when cooking with saute or boiling techniques. Moreover, it has an excellent antioxidant effect.It will improve your physical condition, such as by improving your eyesight in dim light and setting your cells right.